Saturday, July 9, 2016

Rivers of Night: Anthem of Persepolis


Rivers of Night
Anthem of Persepolis
Forever your skies,
Your air set my heart in tune
As if it were a flute.
May God take my life, all my loved ones and possessions from me if He will,
But may He not deprive me of my one true homeland for the world.
The glory of a wise people
Brought up in a culture brilliant
With a history five millennia long.
The cherished goal, stay glad.
Victory, victory, victory to thee.
May the holy land, stay glad;
Beautious realm, stay glad.
Sky of golden sun,
Steppe of golden seed,
Legend of courage -
Take a look at my country!
Youth of Persepolis, arise! And at our Country's call
Single in heart let us open the way; let us keep in mind
Our millenary history. From North to South, brothers,
Let us unite. Our young hearts are crystal pure;
Unsparing of our ardent blood, let our efforts increase.

You can Build your national Anthem for anything you like whether it be your state, made up Nation, Mosque,Church, etc, simply fill in the blanks check off the region and it make a  Anthem for you by using a cut-up method of existing Anthems in that region. I did this for Persepolis and this is what I got. Have fun making your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment