Thursday, May 26, 2016

Cheer wine (a review)


When I first heard about this soft drink I was a bit skeptical I mean how could this be better than Cherry Cola? Being from Northern New England I’ve never even heard of this drink and now I had a friend from North Carolina ranting and raving about how good this drink is. Well, needless to say my wife ordered some and when I tried it I was very impressed. First off you have to be a cherry cola lover to enjoy this delicious elixir and don’t worry it doesn’t taste like cherry cough syrup but it actually taste like real cherry juice only carbonated. I couldn’t help but have a couple in a row one after the other. This will have your taste buds tingling for days and you’ll forget all about Cherry Cola and all those other syrupy imposters.
Note: This does not taste anything like Dr.Pepper so if you’ve heard it compared to Dr. Pepper I find that totally misleading since Cheer wine has much more flavor. 
So order a case and have a Cherry good time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment