Friday, June 3, 2016

Dear Jesse: My response


Dear Jesse

I have read your notes and to be honest I can’t figure out why you think its ok to lash out at me every so often. It always happens after a failed sexual remark that you most likely would like to go further but it never will. This is the umpteenth time this has happened so I suppose I should address your notes to find out what you really mean.

I like how you act as if you ever knew me in some capacity deeper than a guy who dated a ounce upon a time friend of yours. Your first remark was interesting by calling me a Hot topic drone that must be because you can’t comprehend a time when hot topic didn’t exist and you assume by the way I dress that I must be going there for all my band t-shirts even though I’ve had most of them since my late teens and I have bought only one thing at hot topic and it wasn’t even for me. I’m a lazy fool with undeserving dream that one was rich so pray tell what dreams are you addressing? As far as I can tell all my dreams are reality but please state what you mean in detail if you wish.

What is beauty? If you don’t know the answer to that question by now then maybe you should open a book or two. Then you say I lust after the young and desirable but yet that doesn’t make sense since I know no age when it comes to women. So questioning society and myself at the same time makes me a hypocrite if I acted on? Or even complimented a woman? If that’s true then everyone on this earth is a hypocrite like you for instance by pretending to be a carefree loving person when in reality you’re a vile creature.  Then you say I have no right to ask if people have morals, that to me again makes no sense I guess you really don’t know how to read what I write when I question our shared morality that is unmoral nor do I accept false morality having sex, enjoying life, is not unmoral but you would have to have a set of moral views in order to know that. Clearly you have yet to grow up or maybe simply I out grew you and you hate that. I grew up; I’m no longer the twenty-seven year old you met and that’s what you hate because maybe you haven’t changed all that much. Maybe the world is leaving you behind and you cant stand it.

I am not ashamed of who I was nor am I ashamed of who I am but did you ever really know the real me or just the fantasy that Kara portrayed and tried to force me to be? Since you hate me and wow that says more than everything we have addressed it shows me that you are unstable and cant distinguish between fantasy and reality. So feel free to leave me alone, to stop sending me messages on face book and have a good life.

Ta ta

(Had to post this here since he I am no longer able to send him this via facebook, he wrote a nast letter but did not want me to respond so this is my response and I know he will read it because he reads everything I write)

Copyright 2015 Abdul Batin Bey

No comments:

Post a Comment